- Submit HTS application and $25 application fee.
- If an opening is available, one of our directors will call to schedule a 30 minute informal interview with you and your child.
- Student shadows for a day or two in the classroom
- Decision by Admissions Committee will be sent out
- An official letter of acceptance will be sent from HTS if this is an appropriate placement for your child
Applications are accepted year round. Directors will contact you as space becomes available.
General Admission Applications due March 1st. Decisions will be sent out by May 15th.
Print the checklist and submit your online OR paper application. When your application is complete, you may be contacted in order to schedule an informal interview depending on classroom openings and availability. All applications for admission will be kept on file for two years, after which, re-application is necessary to remain in the applicant pool.
Complete the checklist in order for your application to be considered:
- Download Application Checklist
- Submit Part 1 of your HTS ONLINE Application OR download and print application for:
Quick Reference to additional forms:
- Consent for Release of Information (click to download)
- Consent and Release (click to download)
- Medical form (click to download)
- Immunization Form (click to download)
- Immunization Schedule (click to download))
NOTE: New Immunization Requirements
All incoming Kindergarten and 7th grade students must have current immunizations for the new school year. California law SB 277 no longer allows personal or religious beliefs exemptions. Please go to www.shotsforschools.org for additional information.
You may submit application online. You must mail supporting documents to:
2525 E. Bayshore Rd.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
ATTN: Application Committee
No application is considered complete without all of the above mentioned supporting documents. Hope Technology School reserves the right to accept students based upon the admission committee’s decision that the school is an appropriate educational placement for the child.
No student is officially accepted unless they receive acceptance in writing via a letter in the mail.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, at email@example.com
Hope Technology School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Hope Technology School, and Hope Technology School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered program. Hope Technology School reserves the right to discontinue enrollment.