Hope Technology School’s licensed, inclusive preschool program is open to children beginning at 2 years old. Our balanced program helps children learn and grow socially and academically. We emphasize inclusion, acceptance, play, and creativity, in addition to an innovative academic curriculum. Children thrive in our exciting and safe environment complete with peer friendships, creative projects, outdoor play, and fun in learning. Academics include math, science, art, music, reading and writing. With a classroom theme, we incorporate many lessons and activities making children’s learning comprehensive and consistent.
- Class Size: 16 students & 2 Teachers
- Year-Round Schedule: 9am-2:30pm (includes a nap time)
- Annual Tuition: 5 days a week ($11,825); 3 days a week ($7,865/yr); 2 days a week ($5,775/yr)
After School Program (Open to Preschool and Kindergarten Students): 2:30pm-5:30pm
Academic & Social Curriculum
All of our graduates test at beyond entry into kindergarten levels:
- Reading: Zoo-Phonics® is an innovative and fun phonetic awareness, pre-reading, spelling and writing program that incorporates sounds, movement, music and association to teach children all the letters and their sounds.
- Writing: Handwriting Without Tears is a writing program that uses a multi-sensory approach to teach writing. Using play dough, chalk boards, etch-a-sketch boards, and pencil & paper, students have a hands on learning experience.
- Math & Science: Math curriculum includes counting, simple addition, categorizing, shapes, colors, basic comparative skills, and opposites. We often explore on nature walks, study animals, and conduct simple science experiments.
- Social: “Social Stories” teach skills in social interaction and conflict resolution. Our goal is to help students develop friendships as they grow.
- Music & Art: We incorporate music and art into nearly all of our daily activities and emphasize creativity and self-expression.
Exciting Field Trips and annual celebrations create a family atmosphere and augment our children’s learning experience.
Parent Involvement is a key component of our program. Weekly newsletters, notes home, and personal conversations are examples of our constant focus on working together, communicating and including parents in their children’s daily routine. We also welcome parent volunteers and helpers in our class.
Mission, Goals, & Method
Mission Statement: The mission of Hope Technology Preschool Program is to provide a safe, healthy, culturally and developmentally appropriate, inclusive program for each child. Working in partnership with parents, guardians, and the community, our Preschool will celebrate each child’s uniqueness while assisting them with their linguistic, social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our program will also encourage parents and families to take an active role as the child’s primary teacher, advocate and informer in the lifelong journey of developing a love of learning….