The Vocational Education Program is an exciting program providing students with practical skills to prepare them for independent living, college, or a meaningful career.
- The program combines Life Skills, Career Skills, and Technology in a unique and innovative environment. Each student has an individual plan including goals such as learning independent living skills or utilizing assistive technology tools in an inclusive environment.
- General Education Curriculum in math and English
- Business and Technology
- Community Outings – practical application of life skills curriculum
- Functional Math Curriculum includes money management
Voc Ed operates daily from 9:00am-2:30pm. Students may attend anywhere between 1-5 days per week. Tuition is as follows:
- 1 day each week: $125/month
- 2 days each week: $250/month
- 3 days each week: $375/month
- 4 days each week: $500/month
- 5 days each week: $625/month
Applicants may select the number of days they wish to attend.