It’s time for Hope Technology School’s Annual Bike to Bay Fundraiser!!!
We’re biking, running, walking, skating and riding in the HTS annual bike-a-thon. Funds raised will support all of our school’s programs. Please help us support Hope Technology School!
Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2017
Location: We begin at HTS and ride along the Baylands Trail
Time: 10 am- 1 pm
9:30 am Check-in begins
10:00 am Bike-a-thon Starts!
Registration Costs: $35 per person (includes t-shirt, lunch, medal ceremony and great incentive prizes). Please note: entrance to the event requires registration, this includes parents and/or guardians. Register online or by checks payable to HTS.
- Participants collect pledge donations for Hope Technology School online via Pledge Star or in person with cash/ or checks payable to HTS .
- All pledges are to be collected and sent to HTS by Tuesday, May 31st.
Sponsor Bike to Bay and see your logo or family name at the event and on our t-shirts.
- Family Sponsorship $50: All family sponsors will be acknowledged on the back of our t-shirts.
- Corporate Sponsorship $500: All corporate sponsors will have their logos on our t-shirts.
- Event Sponsors Select an item below to sponsor and your name will be prominently displayed at the event.
- Prizes $2,000
- Bounce Castles $1,500
- Food $1,500
- Party Equipment $500
- T-Shirts (per class ) $200
- Medals $100
This is a family friendly event, all ages and ability levels are welcome. (Baylands does not allow dogs on the trail.)
Registration Deadline May 2, 2017
There's plenty of room for all! Please register onsite at Bike to Bay on Saturday, May 21st. See you there.
HTS is a program of Erudite Technology Group, a California non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Erudite Technology Group Tax ID#94-3251053